8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (window)
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (phone)
Athletic Ticket Office
P. O. Box 3000
Chapel Hill, NC 27515
- Tickets are generally mailed no later than nine (9) days prior to the event. If tickets are ordered after this date, they must be picked up at the Will Call Window prior to the game.
- The Will Call Window opens three (3) hours prior to each game for football, an hour and a half (1.5) prior to the game for men's and women's basketball and baseball, and one (1) hour prior to the game for all other Olympic sports.
- The UNC Ticket Office accepts checks, cash, or credit cards (Mastercard, Visa and American Express only).
- Only credit card orders will be accepted over the phone or on-line.
- Checks should be made payable to: UNCAA.
- All information on this site is subject to change without prior notice.
Inclement Weather Policy
All events on the UNC campus are subject to applicable Atlantic Coast Conference policies, stating that an event will take place as scheduled if both teams and the officiating crew are present or can get to UNC safely and conditions are safe for play.
- In the event of a game time change, cancellation, or postponement, all ticket purchasers will be notified via email as soon as possible. Fans are also encouraged to check www.goheels.com for the most up to date information.
- For any ticket related questions, please call the Ticket Office directly at (800) 722-4335.
No refunds or exchanges will be permitted under any circumstance. All sales are final.